Meet a Greeter and discover the
Come on a free, private and personal walk through the city. Walks are open to everyone, alone or in small groups up to a maximum of six people. At least one member of the group must be 18 years old or older.
Request a greeter by completing our online form. Tell us a little bit about yourselves and what you’re interested in, and we’ll do our best to find a greeter for your visit. Please give us at least two weeks to find a greeter.
Once we’ve found a greeter, they will contact you directly by email. If we are unable to organise a greet for your visit, we will contact you directly and let you know.
Helpful information before you request a greeter
- Vienna Greeters are volunteers. They are not professional tour guides.
- A Vienna Greeters walk does not have a fixed route, theme or starting time.
- You can only arrange one Vienna Greeters walk during your stay in Vienna.
- Please request a Vienna Greeter walk at least two weeks before your visit to Vienna.
- We can’t guarantee that we will be able to find a greeter for your visit, but we’ll do our best.
- Vienna Greeter walks are for singles, couples and groups of up to a maximum of six people.
- All Vienna Greeter walks are carried out on foot or using public transport.